Saturday, July 31, 2010
Happy 2 Month Anniversary!
Hot diggity! It has now been two snarky months since The Ranter’s Box joined the blogosphere. I have been completely and utterly thrilled to bits by all of the new followers, amusing comments and most of all for having the opportunity to resume writing again.
Because it is early days I’m still in the process of deciding what this blog will shape up to be in the long-term. However, each and every day I continue to be inspired by many of my fellow blogspot bloggers and their brilliant writing including:
• The Bitchy Waiter – he is a laugh-a-day guaranteed!
• Annah at Red Means Go – check out her hilarious drawings!
• Jamie at Daydream Believer – she is an awesome and entertaining writer.
• Charles at In Review: Stuff and Things – he is witty, real and always amusing!
• Una at The Sassy Curmudgeon – she is funny and one of my original inspirations to start blogging.
• Donda at My Husband Misunderstood when I said I was Bi – she is full on crazy in the very best of ways!
• Linnykins at Randomness – she takes beautiful photos that I love to look at whenever I am feeling homesick.
• Plopculture – you never know what he will be serving up and I am fully convinced he is the male version of me!
• Steve G. at Stephen on Stuff – he provides entertaining commentary on TV shows, books and whatever else is rolling around in his mind.
This list is by no means inclusive and I am certain without a doubt that I will be adding to it as I get more acquainted with all of your blogs. In the meantime, thank you ever so much for all of your support and for helping me get one step closer to becoming the next Empress of the Blogging World!
xoxo to you all my lovelies!