Sunday, July 4, 2010

Deux faux cantaloupes ala Kim K.


Say what you will about Kim Kardashian, her critically acclaimed reality show or her ‘I want to pose naked but don’t want to seem like I like it’ modeling gigs -- she is clearly here to stay my darlings. No mere 15-minutes of fame for the big bootyed one, girlfriend went and got a brand spanking new wax replica of herself at Madame Tussauds in New York City. Talk about landing the coveted celebrity holy grail, she is now forever immortalized in wax for the entire world to see! Miss Kim being bestowed with such an enviable honor can only mean one thing people -- she is officially a big time, fancy ‘A-list’ star … either that or the artists who craft those creepy wax creature clones thought it would be jolly good fun to make a mockery of her curvy assets. Case in point, check out this photo of Kim and her waxy twin at the official unveiling event:



Now is it just me or does Real Kim seem to be looking at Waxy Kim and wondering why her imitation rack looks like two cantaloupes coming out of her collar bones? With all of the shit that Real Kim is reported to get about alleged plastic surgery, was it really such a good idea for Waxy Kim to come out looking like the jacked up ‘before’ photo in an advertisement for correcting botched plastic surgery? … Aw, poor little Kimmy. It can’t feel very nice to find that one’s very own wax doppelganger is rocking some mighty unflattering boobage. I’m guessing that Mama K took one look at that anatomically incorrect mess that was supposed to represent her daughter and then went all dragon lady on the asses of those wax artists. No doubt there will be some highly touted E reality special documenting the whole riveting debacle… If only we the public are so lucky … Not!

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Gravity defying boobage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ love, S: It is crazy isn't it? And oh so life-like -- NOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's sad is that some bad boob jobs actually look like that in real life!
    I don't waste my money going to stare at wax figures of stars...I can turn on the TV any night-o-the-week and see the real ones on ET or E!News, etc., for free....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ G: The well-made wax figures are pretty amazing... this one of Kim K, well, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joel McHale had the best line about Kim's wax sculpture on The Soup:

    "It's got a big ass and does nothing, kind of like the real Kim Kardashian."

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Steve G: I love that line! Spoken like the fountain of wisdom that is Joe McHale... and thanks by the way for becoming a fan. The Ranter's Box loves new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No problem, TRB! I came over here from Annah's blog - As you can probably tell from my blog roll, I tend to be a reading whore when it comes to blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Steve G: I was just checking out your blog 'Stephen on Stuff'. Good stuff there, consider me a new fan.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!