Friday, April 8, 2011

Daddy is a Big Scaredy Cat



It’s nearly the weekend and the sun is shining so we are going to keep this post short today. First I want to say thanks to all of you that visited stupid stuff i see and hear to check out my naughty blogging collaboration with Evil Bruce. If you aren’t yet following Bruce head on over to his site and click on FOLLOW. You’ll be glad you did!

As for my promise to pimp out the blog of the person who guessed the actual topic of what Bruce and I were going to be posting on, I’ve had to rethink how I would award a winner. Unfortunately no one happened to correctly name our subject matter. However, because I enjoy being a big ole’ pimp mama I’ve chosen:

Vinny over at As Vinny C’s It.

He correctly guessed that the topic would be about sex and that it would be a he said / she said type of post. Plus Vinny is known for drawing really great pictures with stick boobies AND he is now a writer for Sprocket Ink. Be sure to visit his site and show him some bloggy love.

And finally, this wouldn’t be The Ranter’s Box without including some snarkery or laughter. Be sure and listen to what the little girl says at the very end:




Score: One point for the creepy critter and zilch for daddy!

Have a fantabulous weekend my lovelies!
xo The Empress

16 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I would have done EXACTLY what the little girl did: drop the freakin' camera and run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for the ginormous sized you-tube box on the post. Not sure what happened or why I wasn't able to re-size it. Maybe the spider needed more room...

    @Oilfield Trash: Is that a full or half-hearted yay? I still love ya : )

    @Mrs. Hyde: Smart little girl for sure. And in fairness to the dad, that really was one big ass freaky spider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly was going to try and watch it but I have such a fear of spiders that I started freaking out at just the still--and pushed play anyway then that warning came up...I just can't do it. Love you though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude I hate spiders. Even the smallest of them...Still watched it though. Also, I enjoyed the collabration with Bruce the other day. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I wouldn't have tried to catch it, I would have wound up in the next county screaming like a little girl. That fucker was HUGE. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, was that real? That spider looked like one of those flying things that laid eggs in people's throats from the movie "Aliens."

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay vinny and love the blog love

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jewels: Sorry to scare you like that my dear.

    @j-tony: We all have our fears. Glad you faced yours and watched the video clip so you could see that even fearless daddy's get a bit freaked over spiders too. Thanks for the props on my blogging collaboration with Evil Bruce.

    @J.Day: OMG. That spider was a monster!

    @Thank, Q: I'm pretty sure it was real. There are some giant spiders out there just waiting to freak us all out.

    @becca: Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i came by last night but i was quite possibly too drunk to manage a comment as it appears i did not leave one...

    loved our co-post you did the subject proud!

    this one is f*ing hilarious... love your blog Empress! you shall be BON'd soon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bruce: No worries. It is always a joy to see that you have stopped by. Loved doing our co-post as well. There have been a few requests that we do another round. Love right back at ya my word pervy blogggy brother!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spiders make me so sick to my stomach it is almost unbearable...

    Can your next post along this vein feature a lion or shark attack instead? I would rather see many die at the hands of a huge shark than see this video even once more...

    blech.

    http://arealgoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy crap! I can't believe I'm just finding out about this! Damn school is taking over my life. Thanks a ton, Empress. I promise to get to work on some more Stick boobies just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Charles: So, I take it you didn't enjoy my spider post? As for sharks, I tend to do posts on them only when it involves double ding dongs or something as equally pervy ; )

    @VinnyC: Congrats and no worries. You are so welcome. I'll be looking out for those stick boobies for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. double ding dongs?!?!

    That's what I have!

    I just wish the second one wasn't growing out of the middle of my back.

    http://arealgoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lmfao that little girl aint stupid! I felt it coming! The man said himself THEY ARE LIGHTENING FAST!....so was the shit that shot out of him lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!