Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Above the Law - Celebrity Edition



On Friday, April 22, 2011 the red-headed repeat criminal offender otherwise known as Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to jail for a FOURTH time. Yet despite her ever growing rap sheet that includes drugs, DUI, assault, probation violations and now thievery, Lindsay was released from jail just mere hours after being sentenced to 120 days incarceration for violating her probation by stealing a designer necklace from a jewelry store.

Even though Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner stated that Lindsay showed intent to keep the necklace she had stolen and that Lindsay’s conduct probably warranted a felony, the judge reduced LL’s charge from felony grand theft to a misdemeanor. Doing so drastically reduced the amount of time the troubled starlet would be required to serve for her crimes. This also effectively set in to motion the likelihood that any actual jail time Lilo could potentially serve would be cut short due to jail overcrowding.

So basically all that Lindsay had to do was have her overworked attorney file a quick appeal before the courts closed for the day, post bail and then flash her frequently used “Celebrity Get Out of Jail Free Card”. Lindsay was then away and laughing …most likely straight to the nearest hotspot for another weekend of major partying…

It could now take months before Lindsay’s latest appeal will be heard. In the meantime she is scot-free to continue to wreak her own special brand of hellish havoc upon society, which at this stage of the game is rather disgusting and just plain wrong.

Personally I’ve completely and utterly had it with the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and all of the other ‘above the law celebrities’ who gallivant around the world, repeatedly break laws and yet never have to be accountable for their actions.

It is high time that the Hollywood judicial system stops with all the silly wrist slapping and starts making celebutards serve their FULL sentences for the crimes which they commit.

If the jails are too crowded to house a celebrity that has to be segregated for their own safety, then ship their mamby-pamby lily white asses off to another jail that does have the room AND make those celebrities pay for their ‘special’ incarceration requirements.

Stop molly coddling celebrity offenders who continually break the law. Toss their asses into jail. Ensure that those Hollyhood celebutards have good and ample time to reflect upon the crimes that they have committed. And don’t let them out until they have served each and every second of their jail sentences. Otherwise, as Lindsay Lohan has proven, they WILL continue to commit crimes, make a mockery of the judicial system and waste taxpayers’ money.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

30 comments:

  1. Amen.

    Short comment, because nothing needs to be added. You said it all. Perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your lips to God's ears! What kind of an example is this for the young people of this country. So, big deal, she can act. Well, so can a million others ready and willing to take her place, and we'll be the better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to call that Monopoly card the "kick in the butt" card when we were kids. As for the celebrity children,...if you ask me, it's politics as usual. Society sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lost.in.Idaho: Glad that our jury has spoken now if only the Hollyhood judges would get with the program!

    @SharleneT: Too right! And if she actually focused on her work instead of drugs, drinking, partying and blaming everyone else for her actions then just maybe she would have a chance.

    @S: Here is to all those amens!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holla! It that would have been me, I would have been three months into my five year sentence by now. L.L. is like Harry Houdini. She'll never go to jail. She's a Breakout King.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so damn sick of her nasty twat. I wish she would just od already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Thank, Q: She's a hot mess is what she is and very deserving of a nice long stay at the local prison, gawd willing...

    @Oilfield Trash: Too right matey! Perhaps we can organize a petition to have her beheaded?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow OT did not mince words there. haha.

    I couldn't have agreed with this post more. These hot fucking messes are still looked up to by stupid impressionable teens and they should be held accountable for their actions...then again we saw how that turned out with OJ so I don't know why I'm surprised....ugh. They are people-no better and often worse than the common man and should serve time when deserved. She is such a waste of space, oxygen, and my time...I try to ignore her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in total agreement! What gets me is that she has money to pay for stuff, so really - why the NEED to go stealing? Oh wait . . . I'm sorry, she blew all her money on drugs. My bad. So forgetful of me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jewels: Oily was straight to the point as were you. I love it!

    @J.Day: No doubt if it were necessary she would have used that particular excuse in her defense. Poor little LL ...NOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not against chopping off a leg or something. Make an example of someone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen i am so over it tired of hearing about them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just dont ship her here ok? We have enough drop kicks and arrogant princesses

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldn't agree more. Lindsay Lohan is among those celebrities on my long list of "Biggest Shit Shows Ever to Walk the Earth". And people always tell me that I look like her. Assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I concur. Repeat offender, off to jail with her. She's obviously not getting the point yet, so maybe she could serve her freakin' sentence?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well said. Image the message this is giving to teenagers across globe. Don't worry about it, you'll get away with it! I too am fed up with these "special" people and circumstances. It's all bullshit. And Martha Stewart served 6 months in prison for insider trading of stocks? Come on folks! If you drive drunk, steal, disorderly conduct in public you are scott free? I never liked Martha Stewart but I do have a lot of respect for her because she did her time with class.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So totally agree. When I saw her on yet another cover of a magazine, I literally groaned. Can't she just disappear under a rock or something. Or even better, disappear into jail where she belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. in the world we live in, not all people are equal. and it saddens me to state that they'll probably never be.

    utubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. @The Game Store Guy: Thanks for chiming in! Leg amputation would probably be far more preferable for the offender than beheading...

    @Becca: Let's hear another amen!!!

    @Mynx: OZ is too lovely of a country to spoil by contaminating it with the likes of ole fire crotch!

    @Ms. Charity P: She is a major shit show isn't she? And if it's any consolation, LL can look rather pretty when she isn't stumbling drunk, coked out of her mind or sniveling over her latest drama.

    @Danger Boy: You'd think the courts would finally figure that one out.

    @Bouncin' Barb: This post seems to be hitting a nerve with a lot of folks, probably because we all know we would never get that sort of special treatment.

    @Jumble Mash: So take that Lindsay!!!!

    @Anna: Right. Disappear to a nice long jail sentence of about 100 years in a Siberian jail.

    @biboa: Hence the very reason for this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  20. See what I'd do is defend Lindsay on a youtube video while crying and get gobs of viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This layout is so stellar. How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek? I mean, it’s like an Aston Martin --smart and sexy at the same time. I’ve got to say, the layout alone made me come back to this blog again. But now that I’ve read what you’ve got to say, I’ve got to share it with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Copyboy: So do you think that if I do that whilst showing my boobies that I will get more blog followers?

    @Espana: Thanks for the blog love and your kind words. Please know that there is plenty more snarkery to come. Hope you'll come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so glad this wedding thing is over! I'm happy for them and all but dayum!!! The hater in me is just coming out because I think I'm jealous...The only isle I'ma be walking down is the unemployment Isle lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Damn computer! I'm putting the wrong comments on the wrong shit! Or am I still drunk! Any way, I don't get away with shit! I wish I had the ability to do something stupid and get away with it. Maybe it's a black thang lmfao just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I totally agree! Oh, and to hell with jail overcrowding. Either build more or cram them in there like sardines. If someone gets sentenced to 25 years, they should do it to the day. None of this "time off for good behavior" crap.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Thundercat: That us regular folks have to pay the price for our actions and those celebutards DON'T totally gets my goat!

    @On My Soapbox: Cram them in there, afterall, why should they be comfortable? Maybe if LL was made to be some chick's prison bitch for a few months then perhaps she wouldn't be so keen to contiue breaking the law!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Agreed.

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's not forget Justin Beiber cutting off a CHP Officer with his batmobile, and getting a "warning" Little cocksucker! Celberities deserve an island of their own so that they can kill each other off in a timely fashion.

      lifesshortpeoplesuck.blogspot.com

      Delete

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!