Saturday, May 21, 2011

Best Comment of the Week winner 5-21-11



A big bloggy shout-out goes to Lost.in.Idaho who left this hilarious comment on my recent “Barbie gets Boobs” post:

"Damn, if I could twist a girl's arm and watch her boobs grow, there would be WAY more dislocated shoulder cases at the local clinic!! Ladies, I apologize for that comment. But hehehe..."

Very clever I’m sure you’ll all agree. As such I am hereby nominating Lost as my winner for Best Comment of the Week. Be sure and stop by his blog My Own Private Idaho for a big dose of entertaining spuddy fun. And don’t forget to hit the “Follow” button! You can tell him I said so.




On another note, I want to say THANK YOU to my dear Aussie friend Mynx over at Dribble. She was kind enough to bestow me with the “Overlord Award” as was the awesome Laynee over at Lost in La La.

Being that this is now my third time receiving this particular award, I can’t help but wonder if perhaps some of you think I’m a bit of a bossy boots. (smiles sheepishly)




I also want to extend a huge THANKS to the always lovely Becca over at My Life who honored me with the “Good Bloggers Pay it Forward” award. I love pimping out other bloggers and usually find various ways of my own to do so. Hopefully you will as well because it feels good!

Becca, Mynx and Laynee are the wonderful kind of bloggers who are always the first to offer praise, encouragement, and to show support towards their fellow bloggers. If you aren’t yet following them, then be sure that you do. You won’t be disappointed.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend my lovelies!
xo The Empress

12 comments:

  1. Yay for my misogynistic comment! See? It pays to be sexist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lost.in.Idaho: You always manage to leave the most entertaining comments, misogynistic or not. Thanks for making us laugh : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im giggling at the use of "sheepish" knowing your Kiwi connection. Forgive me, I just sat a test and am now in dire need of a big glass of red wine..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mynx: Giggles are good as are large glasses of wine. Enjoy my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That comment manages to be both funny and appalling. A double! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Fun way of doing something different! As always, you are an amazing blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards and I love Lost.in's comment! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awards here there and everywhere how cool is that, way cool in case you didn't know...........Everyday I seem to find more great blogs to follow lucky me I love discovering new people. You have a fantastic blog and deserve all the awards you get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. have to agree that was a great comment by Losy.in.Idaho he always makes me giggle and well as always a wonderful post. happy monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awards!! Those to are some pretty awesome ladies! I think you might have something over at La La Land ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tony Van Helsing: Agreed!

    @Bouncin' Barb: Thanks my friend. Now please tell that to those two followers that bailed on me today.

    @Jewels: Thank you. Lost is hilarious for sure!

    @Jo-Anne Rambling: I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

    @Becca: Happy Monday to you too!

    @Laynee: Thank you for the kind words and for the blog award. I've linked your blog back to this post : )

    @Katside: Why thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!