Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh Bentley, come to mama … and let me breathe in your exquisiteness!



With a base price of US$201,500 for the Bentley Continental GTC, this convertible is out of the price range of most people. Even so, the first time I saw one up close and personal I must admit that the craftsmanship of the vehicle was so amazing that it could inspire one to want to climb inside and just roll around on the luxurious seats! This vehicle is beyond spectacular and to this day every time I see a convertible Bentley on the road it is hard not to imagine myself behind the wheel. Nothing wrong with dreaming I say…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!