Monday, June 7, 2010

Annie McG, Adventuress Extraordinaire



During my travels I met and befriended this amazing woman named Annie McG. I have always admired people who live and breathe the spirit of adventure. Annie was one of those people. She had a good thirty years on me but was still youthful beyond her age. Whether she was camel trekking with the Aborigines, jetting off to stay in some ancient castle in Europe, or just hiking up in the port hills behind where she lived, Annie was always living life to the absolute fullest. Over the years Annie and I eventually lost track of one another but her spirit of adventure continues to inspire me to this day. So wherever you are Annie thanks for the inspiration. Know that I miss you and that you will always be a legend in my mind. …Cheers to adventure people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!